Our Services: Workforce and People Systems
We help organisations enhance their organisational capabilities through job design and analysis, training, performance assessment and skills development.
Talented people are core to the success of your organisation and Fyusion has considerable expertise in helping organisations enhance the capacity and efficiency of their workforce and people systems.
Does your organisation need to:
- identify current and future roles vital to the organisation and build your leadership talent pool?
- leverage internal talent to fill the right positions with the right people?
- build key skills and competencies within the correct organisational structure to meet your objectives?
- identify skills gaps and remove duplication in resource allocation?
Click on the services below for how Fyusion can help:
read more360 degree feedback & leadership development
Nurturing leaders who can effectively manage and lead your organisation is critical to your continuing success and 360 degree feedback is one of the most effective leadership experiences that can be undertaken. Not only does it help leaders better understand their strengths and weaknesses but enables them to improve their leadership style in a holistic way as they assimilate the honest feedback from the full circle of their professional influences including employees, supervisors, peers and business partners.
Fyusion has facilitated numerous 360 degree feedback projects for leaders in the public sector and clients frequently comment on how valuable they found the feedback for both their professional development and personal development.
Fyusion’s approach will ensure that a process that can sometimes be quite confronting is positive and constructive.
read moreJob design
Job design and analysis is a process which can help organisational leaders to understand and solve issues concerning job roles following, for example, a merger or organisational redesign. We have helped clients who have undergone major organisational change to regain or establish equity across roles by investigating, analysing and making recommendations on:
- the skills requirements of the workforce – including qualifications, experience, education and training
- the work performed – including functions, sub-functions, activities and tasks in relation to work instructions
- the work settings – including purpose, goals, objectives
- the resources required to achieve certain outputs
Successful job design in your organisation will lead to greater satisfaction levels among staff in terms of clear career pathways and training opportunities.
Job design can also be used to ensure your organisation is ready for the requirements of new legislation.
read moreWorkforce planning
Strategic workforce planning is crucial for organisations faced with the task of realigning their corporate and strategic objectives in the face of organisational change. For example, this could be the imminent loss of significant knowledge through employee exits (such as an aging workforce) or the need to review skills requirements in the face of a rapidly growing division.
Fyusion has undertaken a number of large consultancies in this area and are well placed to provide your Executive team with sound strategic advice, insight, options and recommendations. These will be based on your specific situation but will also be grounded in best practice from our experience of working with comparable organisations.
As well as delivering training courses, Fyusion consultants have expertise across the whole training lifecycle.
This includes extensive experience in undertaking evaluations of existing training courses (with a view to redesign) as well as the research, design, development and delivery of new training packages.
We can help your organisation to:
- identify your training needs with a training needs analysis and strategy
- evaluate existing training programs to ensure they are meeting the needs of participants
- redesign courses to better suit the needs of trainees
- design, develop and deliver courses
read moreStructural reviews
Fyusion focuses on bringing clarity to the purpose of the organisation, clarity to the work of individual roles and enhanced communication, reporting and information flow between levels.
Our consultation and reporting methods will result in a set of clearly articulated issues and themes as well as options and recommendationsto guide decision making by your executive team. This will enable you to successfully transform your structure and lead your organisation into the future.
read moreProcess mapping and process improvements
Large processes, that cross many divisions and that have grown or changed in response to departmental changes, can often become unwieldy with the front end not knowing what happens in the middle or end. Process mapping is an easy way for leaders to see ‘at-a-glance’ exactly what is happening in a current process, where there are inefficiencies and who the stakeholders are.
Clients use our process maps to:
- highlight areas for improvements
- close gaps and remove duplication in resource allocation
- brainstorm the steps in an ideal future process
- as an information and training tool to display relevant process documentation; secondary processes and procedures; executive approval stage gates; and touchpoints, tools and templates