Our Services: Change Management
We can help manage and implement the technical and cultural aspects of organisational change with a program customised to your organisation.
Fyusion has successfully conducted a number of large organisational change consultancy, implementation, job design and process mapping engagements for government departments and agencies.
Does your organisation need to:
- develop a structured approach to transitioning individuals or teams into an ideal future state?
- identify why change is being resisted and empower employees to embrace changes to their current working environment?
- close gaps and remove duplication in resource allocation?
- determine the degree of risk and the cost of change?
- develop implementation strategies such as a communication plan, action plan, business systems plan and training plan?
Click on the services below for how Fyusion can help:
read moreChange management strategy
We can help your organisation clarify and communicate your vision, understand the risks associated with change and design a change management strategy to suit.
Our customised strategies not only include a flexible plan for the technical aspects of the change but, most importantly, set out a clear strategy to manage the cultural aspects of the change.
We understand that people are the key factor in a successful change management project and use a number of proven techniques to create the necessary sense of urgency and excitement for your vision among staff to ensure the success of your project.
Fyusion’s success in implementing complex change programs can be attributed to one simple factor: we see staff and stakeholders as central to any change management process.
We derive great satisfaction from helping our clients build the necessary momentum and communicate their vision for change to staff so that they clearly understand what is involved, how long it will take, why the change is needed and how they will be affected.
read moreJob design
Job design and analysis is a process which can help organisational leaders to understand and solve issues concerning job roles following, for example, a merger or organisational redesign. We have helped clients who have undergone major organisational change to regain or establish equity across roles by investigating, analysing and making recommendations on:
- the skills requirements of the workforce – including qualifications, experience, education and training
- the work performed – including functions, sub-functions, activities and tasks in relation to work instructions
- the work settings – including purpose, goals, objectives
- the resources required to achieve certain outputs
Successful job design in your organisation will lead to greater satisfaction levels among staff in terms of clear career pathways and training opportunities.
Job design can also be used to ensure your organisation is ready for the requirements of new legislation.
read moreProcess mapping and process improvements
Large processes, that cross many divisions and that have grown or changed in response to departmental changes, can often become unwieldy with the front end not knowing what happens in the middle or end. Process mapping is an easy way for leaders to see ‘at-a-glance’ exactly what is happening in a current process, where there are inefficiencies and who the stakeholders are.
Clients use our process maps to:
- highlight areas for improvements
- close gaps and remove duplication in resource allocation
- brainstorm the steps in an ideal future process
- as an information and training tool to display relevant process documentation; secondary processes and procedures; executive approval stage gates; and touchpoints, tools and templates